News

Last Post 


- So After A Huge Time Of Absence I Want To Inform You That I'll Not Post The Other Volumes And That's For many Reason : 

1 -  I Don't Have Free Time To Do That Anymore
2 -  Mittens-220 Don't Want The Others To Copy His Work And I Totally Respect That So I'll Not Post
3 - For The Interested Ones There Is Some Information About The Place Where You Can Find The Other Volumes And it's on his Blog Here
4 - So this Blog Will Be Deleted ??? No I'll Not Delet It It Will Be There But With No More Volumes To update (In Fact If Mittens or Others Will Tell Me To Delet It I'll Erease It ) But They Did not Sayed That :p So It's Still There
5 - Will You Neglect The Blog ?? No I'll Still Look For Your Comment And See If I Can Help You Guys On Something
6 - That's all Thanks  For All  Of 
YouSayonara :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell or teach me how to open the volumes/chapters in mittens_220? I don't know the place to open the link to the chapters for hataraku maou

Notes

Notice : i'm not the person who is doing the translation . The one who translate the volumes is an awesome Blog Mittens_220 You can check The link There

PS

I Do not own the Novels ( The translation's from Mitten-220 ). Powered by Blogger.

Views - Country

Flag Counter

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews